Notice the difference? A boy would not be the person you marry, simply because of the reason that he is a boy. A woman would always want to marry a man, who would be responsible and mature enough to deal with you, as a person and as a lover. He would be everything you ever wanted, and that would be one man everyone would be envious of.
The difference is simple: a man looks inside you, a boy focuses on how you look. If you have snagged one that looks inside you, never let him go.
1. A man insists on paying up when it comes to trivialities like dates, or hang outs. They would never let you do so, and would graciously back off, but after a fierce fight. A guy would never hesitate to be a free loader, and eat up free food.
2. A guy would be interested in flashy things – flashy hotels, flashy pubs, where he would always take you, never asking if you wanted to be there. A man would take you to places that have some significance in your lives, as a couple.
3. A guy wants to be with you to sleep with you, most of the times. They don’t have the necessary maturity to go deeper beyond bed hopping. But a man would never just use you for his carnal desires, but would always see to it, that everything happens where you are an equal and agreeing participant. They would want to put a ring on the finger.
4. A guy using you for sex would not think twice before betraying you and your feelings. A man would never, in a thousand years, think of you any less than the respect he has given you, and would always uphold you for the person you are.
5. Commitment is an issue that most guys face. They don’t want to commit, whatever the reason. They would rather be someone who is in it for the fun. When the fun is over, and it’s time to take care, they leave. A man would never do that. He is committed.
6. A guy wants to live in the present. Eat chicken nuggets, and sleep together. That’s what his life revolves around. Someone who wants to marry would make elaborate plans for their future that would involve both the people, and their families, and would be decidedly about their own lives.
7. A guy is someone to whom his life matters most. His interests, his hobbies, his appearance, he is concerned with those. Your ambitions, your hobbies, your desires, he doesn’t care. A man would always put you before himself, talking about your future, your interests, your hobbies.
8. A man who marries you, never hides his feelings from you. He would be open about it, and talk about it without feeling the need to hide it. A guy, on the other hand, would never express himself completely, and would always be on the loop about his own feelings for you.
9. A guy will never give you the time you deserve. He will always keep you waiting, play with your feelings, and would not be a good return on your investment. He would never care if you look good or not, and would only be a juvenile idiot, focused on himself. A man on the other hand, would see to it that the amount of time and trust you put on him, is reciprocated and even appreciated to a great extreme.
10. A guy would hesitate to meet your friends, partly because he is unsure whether they would approve of him, and partly because he doesn’t take a greater interest in your life. But, someone who wants to be a part of your life would want to meet your friends. He wouldn’t be that unsure about your friends’ approval, because he knows he has yours. He would love knowing them, and vice versa.
11. Parental influence plays a huge role in determining your potential husband, but that would only work when they get to see the person before them. A man would want to meet your parents, because he wants to be a part of your family, but a guy would never do that.
Source: daily positive info