While most of the world believed fairies to be fictional, Celts believed some royal family members were indeed gifted with special powers and had the job of protecting the future of the human race.
The Welsh believed fairies to be stronger mortals, and the Celtic thought of them as human like creatures. As time passes, there have been stories of mortal and fairy children and of changelings. Sometimes, while travelling, fairies are said to have exchanged human children with fairies.
A more energy-inclined explanation would perhaps be that some people believe that people with fairy blood are created when our souls are drawn into our body. At the end of the day though, is it possible that we are descended from fairies?
Here are 15 signs that you have fairy blood:
1. You were naturally drawn towards stories of the supernatural and unexplained.
2. Your skin is relatively cooler than most people. However that is not an uncomfortable experience because people find it calming.
3. You have. A really strong instinct and gut feelings like premonitions about something that is going to happen.
4. It is easy for you to look at people and win them over. Everyone is naturally drawn to your gaze because your eyes have a special depth.
5. You are more inclined to be a healer of some kind than choose any other profession. At the end of the day you want to do good for people. Professions you might choose include doctor, nurse, chiropractor, massage therapist, counselor or, veterinarian.
6. You have a very extreme sleep cycle; either you’re incapable of staying awake- you sleep all night and you yawn through your day or you suffer from acute insomnia and can barely catch a wink of sleep be it day or night.
7. You had full-fledged imaginary friends as a child, and even today it doesn’t seem absurd to you. In fact you’re still pretty sure they exist.
8. You get headaches from WiFi routers or any signal towers because you’re highly sensitive to electromagnetic waves.
9. You can never put your finger on it, but there is this feeling of distance in your family- like you’re not a part of your parents.
10. You can express everything through music. Deeply connected to sounds, you live for music and communicate through it.
11. You’re always described as unique or different by people. Even if they can’t explain it, people are oddly attracted to you.
12. You feel grounded and stable whenever you’re in a natural environment.
13. At all times you feel like you’re not a part of this world. You live through life waiting for something.
14. You’re constantly dreaming of another world, and keep getting distracted from this plane into the fairy realm.
15. You can naturally calm down babies and animals. They love coming near you and staying around you.
Source: Conscious Reminder