The Irish Wolfhound is a breed of domestic dogs. Specifically a very large sight hound from Ireland. The name originates from its purpose—wolf hunting with dogs—rather than from its appearance. Originally developed from war hounds with the purpose of being a hunting or guard dog. The Irish Wolfhound can be an imposing sight due to their formidable size.
Although the Irish Wolfhound can be a frightening sight for those who aren’t familiar with them, their all-around friendliness can’t be any higher. To give these pups the attention they deserve, we have compiled a list of their funniest photos, so scroll down to check them out and upvote your favorite entries.
H/T: Bored Panda
1. Our Anti-Burglar System
2. Owner And Her Dog Dressed Like Wayne’s World Characters For Halloween
3. My Dog’s Facial Expressions When I Didn’t Turn Towards The Dog Park
4. I Guess I’ll Sleep Over Here…
5. These Two
6. My Grandma And Her Irish Wolfhound From 1974
7. Dachshunds For Balance
8. Our New Whippet Puppy Sitting With His Friend, An Irish Wolfhound Puppy
9. That’s A Gorgeous Trio Right Here
10.The Tallest Boi
11. What A Big Mouth You Have
12. Is It Comfy?
13. He Didn’t Know What To Do
14. Irish Wolfhounds Love Peanut Butter
15. As Big As A Donkey
16. The Irish Wolfhoud, A Perfect Bed Buddy
17. An Irish Wolfhound In A Mazda Miata
18. When A Chair At The Vet Is Too Small For You
19. This Big Boy
20. I Think If We Stare Really Hard And Don’t Move They Will Let Us Back In
21. Irish Wolfhound And Corgis
22. My Irish Wolfhound Meeting His New Roommate!
23. When You Realize That You Can Touch Your Feet
24. Irish Wolfhound, 4,6,8 And 10 Months Old. Meet Hobbes
25. Who Is Walking Who?
26. Why To Even Bother With Bowls When There Are Two Sinks In The House
27. Driller, Coco And Chanel Are Best Friends Always…
28. Brody The Irish Wolfhound (Baby For Scale)
29. My Parent’s Golden Retriever Next To My Uncle’s Huge Irish Wolfhound
30. I Have A Clown Car- I Really Need Something Bigger!
31. Three Wolfies Worked Together To Kick Me Out Of My Seat
32. Apparently, When You Turn 9 Months Old, You Have To Get Weighed. Checkinh In At 113 Lbs And 34 Inches Tall Today – Happy 9 Months To Me!
33. Two Dogs And A Horsey