It may seem that we live in a world where everything has been invented, but talented designers never stop surprising us. Wedding rings with a spouse’s fingerprints, a creative package that turns chocolates into Brussels sprouts, and a plate that shows you a breathtaking view of a shrine as you slowly pour soy sauce on it — these and other brilliant designs prove that imagination and creativity can transform anything, even the most ordinary objects you can think of.
Here are 20 unusual designs for you whose authors were thinking outside the box, and we hope you like them!
1. This dish shows a Shinto shrine when you pour soy sauce on it.
2. “My and my husband’s wedding rings have each other’s fingerprints engraved on them.”
3. The wrapping of these chocolates makes them look like Brussels sprouts.
5. A dome in this pond lets the fish go above the water level and look at the people around.
6. This picture is different in the mirror.
8. This hexagonal graph paper was specially designed for taking notes on organic chemistry. It looks very handy, doesn’t it?
10. This painted sink is a real masterpiece. Don’t you agree?
11. The tires of these bikes have no air, and you don’t need to inflate them.
13. A chocolate bar that is divided into unequal pieces
14. These sanitary pads have curious facts printed on the other side.
16. A Sudoku board that uses colors instead of numbers
17. This manhole cover is the Aztec sun stone.
19. Bottle caps that show coordinates of the best camping and fishing locations
20. This napkin perfectly matches the design of the plate.